While rooting some difficult devices is a headache, such is not the case with the ZTE Warp. It’s pretty easy to gain root on the ZTE Warp, all thanks to KingRoot for making the job easier for all us.
You just need to install the app on your device, tap a button, and you’re all set. It’s a kid’s play, isn’t it?
Files You Need
1. A computer is not required to do this tutorial. You can download KingRoot directly on your device.
2. Download KingRoot to your computer.
Rooting the ZTE Warp
1. Connect your device to your computer with the help of a USB cable. Ensure that your device is in data transfer mode.
2. Copy KingRoot app from your computer over to the internal SD card storage on your device.
3. When KingRoot is copied, disconnect your device from your computer.
4. Open Menu->Settings->Security on your device and turn on Unknown sources. It’ll allow you to install apps from outside the Google Play store on your device.
5. Launch File Manager and tap on KingRoot to install the app on your device.
6. When KingRoot is installed, open it from your app drawer.
7. Hit Root in the app and wait for it to root your device.
8. When it’s done rooting, reboot your device.
9. You’re now rooted!
Your ZTE Warp should now be rooted. If you’ve been eagerly waiting to get the root-requiring apps running on your device, now you can do so!
You can now also install a custom recovery to enjoy custom ROMs on your device.