These are the guidelines to root the Walton Primo GH2 smartphone using Open Root Master application. Rooting the Walton smartphone is like giving your device administrator permission over the operating system. Many of the best apps in the world require those same administrator rights to run, and that’s why you need to allow it to happen by rooting first.
Moreover, many people need to root their Walton handsets to start flashing a custom ROM or custom kernel. Some devices require you to install a custom recovery before you can do things like grant the rooting permissions to apps. However, there is a way you can get it done on the Primo handset without the need of anything but an app called the Open Root Master.
Here is how to use that same Open Root Master app:
Files You Need
- Download the Open Root Master application for your Primo GH2 device from this page.
- You can download the Perizinan Rumah application as an alternate method of rooting the Walton Primo GH2 device. It works much the same way as our guide below using the Root Master.
Rooting the Walton Primo GH2
- Download the Root Master from the link above (the link is given in the original posters thread).
- Tap the ‘Mulai Root’ option.
- Tap the option that says ‘Root’ on the display.
- Tap the ‘Batal’ and the app will finally start rooting your device.
- Once the exploit is applied, reboot the Primo GH2 device.
- During the reboot process, you will see the Android operating system is upgrading.
The above method is the most common way people are choosing to root the Primo device. However, you can install get the job done by installing a custom recovery first and then loading the traditional SuperSU from the SD card and flashing it from the recovery. There is ClockworkMod recovery available for this device to help you get that job done.
The above method is easiest since it does not require you to go through the steps of installing any custom recovery before applying the rooting steps.