If you tried many methods to root your phone and get tired of it, then you landed on the right page. Today I will tell you a very easy method to root your device, with this method your phone will root with only one click. If you don’t know what to do with a rooted device then you should read some mind boggling things to do with rooted Android and also check out this Xposed installer. You can install check out our top five favorite things to do with a rooted Android, including custom ROMs.
Rooting your ZTE C310 is risky as well as unofficial process. Not only it has a risk of damaging your phone, also it will void the warranty on your device and you will not able to get assistance for your phone in the future for free. To get your phone’s warranty back you have to unroot your phone back.
All you need for this root process is a PC with internet connection, USB cable and your phone with USB debugging enabled. Enable USB debugging by going to Settings > About Phone > tap on the build number 7 times. Come back to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB debugging from here. Also make sure that your phone should have 50% battery before rooting it.
Rooting process is risky, so it may damage your phone’s data so better make a backup of all of your important data to your PC. Also backup all of your contacts to Google account by syncing them to your Google account. Make backup of all your media files like photos, videos and music to your PC or any external storage device.
Steps to root ZTE C310 using KingRoot:
- Download the KingRoot apk from here and save it anywhere on your PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC as a mass storage device, so we can access phone’s SD card.
- Now move this APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Install KingRoot APK on your phone, if you don’t know how to do that read this.
- After installing open that app from all apps.
- You will see your model number written inside the app with “START ROOT” button available at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on that “START ROOT” button once and root process will start immediately.
- After a while you will see a tick icon inside that app, that means your phone has been successfully rooted.
Now all you need to restart your phone to take effect first. After that you can check root access on your phone by installing any root checker app on your phone. And share your thoughts with us using the comment section below.