The Huawei Ascend G7 is an excellent Android device but Android device don’t have much power when it’s not rooted and if you want to give your phone some great power then you should root your phone using the guide given below. Following this guide is the easiest method to root your phone in seconds, so get ready and grab some tools mentioned below.
Always keep in mind that after rooting your phone you will not be able to claim your phone’s warranty cause it will get void after rooting your phone. Because this process is risky and unofficial and Google also don’t recommend this kind of operations with your phone.
You need a PC with internet connection, a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC and your phone. On your phone permit third-party apps to get installed by going to Settings > Security > check the Unknown Resources check box. You will see a pop up with warning just tap on “OK” on that pop-up menu.
Backup your Huawei Ascend G7 smartphone’s data to your PC or any safe place, although this rooting process is a fail proof method but then also it is a custom action with your phone so please backup your data keep it safe from any damage. Sync all of your contacts to your Google account.
Only root Huawei Ascend G7 with this rooting process. Do not root any other device using this guide as it may brick down you device.
Steps to root Huawei Ascend G7 using Kingroot app:
- First you need to download the Kingroot apk file from here and save it anywhere on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your PC and transfer that apk file to your phone’s SD card.
- Now unplug your phone from PC and install that apk to your phone, check out the possible methods to install apk on Android device.
- After installation launch that King User app from all apps.
- You will see a screen with “Start Root” button just hit that button.
- The rooting process will get started automatically, after some time you will see a tick icon on that app which means your phone has been rooted successfully.
- Now all you have to do is just exit the app and turn your phone off, press and hold power key for 3 seconds and select “power off” from the power menu.
Your phone has been rooted now, after booting your phone up you can check root access by installing any root checker app on your phone. Share which app you used first after rooting your phone in the comment section below.