Samsung recently introduced a A-series of smartphones which consists of the A3, A5 and A7. They all still come under the Galaxy name. The A3 smartphone is the one with the lowest specs. One thing they all have no matter the specs though, is the ability to snap up a screenshot. Since using the camera is such a common feature among smartphone users, most OEMs develop built-in features to handle the task. Unfortunately, the OEMS all have different ways of creating the snapshot. Moreover, even the same OEM change the procedure depending on the device. That’s why you must research the unique way for your device to click the picture.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 comes with a quad-core processor, small dimensions, fast 4G mobile data support, a uber thin body and one of the most attractive stock images with wallpaper that we’ve ever spotted. Those are all familiar features on a smartphone. Nothing puts the word “smart’ in a phone more than a camera though so lets take a look at the steps for getting the snapshot done.
Furthermore, the A3 is running Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box. For those that don’t already know, that’s the name of the software. We know software changes over time–the new Android 5.0 Lollipop will surly be arriving for this handset soon. Most people understand that new software means new features. However, the screenshot buttons or hard key combination will always stay the same until you buy a new phone. The method does not change regardless of the software.
Using Hard Keys
- Navigate to the page you want to make a copy on the display.
- Press the Home button down whilst pressing the Power button.
- Watch the display for the flash and sound mimicking a photo.
-that means the snapshot is underway. The picture is now siting in your photo gallery.
- You can tape the picture and send it, set it is a wallpaper or even email the attachment.
- There’s a new feature for Samsung smartphones with the TouchWiz user interface called “palm-swiping.” Basically, it’s brought in for an easier method to snapping the screenshots. Give it a try if you don’t like the first option.
- Navigate your way to the “Settings” menu.
- Tap the “Motion” menu.
- Search for the “Hand Motion” options and tap the “Palm Swipe.”
- Access the page on the display you want to make a copy.
- Use the base of your open hand to swipe across the screen horizontally from one side to the other.
- It’s included because it’s not always practical to press two buttons at the same time with your hands. By swiping we can do that easy with one hand.
- There are numerous apps available from the Google Play store to help you take screenshots. You just need to find one that works on your device.
- Turn on the Samsung galaxy A3 smartphone.
- Navigate to the Google Play store.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Search for “screenshot apps.”
- Pick out one from the list which suits you.
- The “Screenshot Easy” app is really popular and is compatible for most devices.
Please share this article: