Capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A3 Edition can be quite useful, especially if you are suffering from problems to do with your Android OS and you need to show somebody. It’s also useful to share pictures with your friends and even news articles you might be reading. Most websites offer social share buttons these days which people can click. However, they are considerably slower to use than just snapping a quick screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A3 Edition smartphone.
There are few limits to capturing a snapshot on the Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone. You can take pictures of anything that you can see from your phones display. That typically includes any shots of applications you are running, any website you have open, the home screen and normal operating system screens, your settings, and anything else you can think of that you need.
Taking A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy A3 Edition
Using applications from the Google Play Store:
- Tap and open the Google Play Store app from your Galaxy A3 app drawer.
- Log in to your Google account so you can install apps.
- Type the word “screenshots”.
- Choose the app you want to install that is made for taking screenshots.
The hardware key method:
- Search for the picture you want to take a snapshot.
- Press the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time.
- Wait until you hear the sound of a camera taking a picture.
- Let go of the keys after you hear the shutter sound.
- Navigate to your gallery app and open the app.
- The latest picture available in your Gallery will be the screenshot.