Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone is a must if you want to capture a memory forever. That’s not to say the snapshot will last forever on your device — you can, of course, still delete it at any time. Most people take a snapshot on the Samsung Galaxy A5 device because they want to share the image with someone else. This is different from the usual selfie photo with is snapping a picture using your camera. A screenshot is taking a picture of what’s on your device’s screen and not what is in front of you in real life. That means by taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S5 device, you can store pictures from your gallery, movies, anything that’s on your home screen, anything you are viewing from applications and even anything from a particular website like Facebook.
Taking Screenshots On The Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone
Using apps from the Google Play Store
- There are about five applications available from the Google Play Store worth mentioning for taking screenshots on smartphones and tablets.
- Log in to your Google account and type “Screenshots” in the search bar.
- Choose from the Easy Screenshots apps or any of the alternatives like the Quick Memo app.
Using the hardware keys on your device
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy A5 device you want to use for taking the snapshots.
- Navigate to the page you want to take the picture of on your device.
- Press the Volume Down and Power keys together at the same time and release them after about a second.
- You will know it has taken a picture on your A5 device when you hear the shutter sound like a camera usually sounds like after taking a picture.
- Now navigate to your pictures Gallery application.
- You can view the picture in your Gallery — it should show up as the most recent picture.