These are the guidelines to take a screenshot on the Gionee S6 smartphone using the Android operating system, the devices hardware keys, and applications available from the Google Play Store.
Screenshots (or snapshots) are useful if you want to ever capture what is on your smartphone display. You might want to capture apps, webpages, folders, video footage, the home screen, or anything pictures around your operating system. There are very few limitations with what you are able to capture with a screenshot from a Gionee smartphone.
Here is every useful way you can take screenshots on your Gionee S6 smartphone:
How to take a Snapshot on the Gionee S6
Using an application from the Google Play Store:
- Open your Google Play Store app directly from your Gionee device and browse for the “Quick memo” app using the search bar.
- Log in to your Google Play Store account — you cannot download and install your apps without an account first.
- The app will now automatically start downloading to your device. Head out of the Google Play Store
Using the hardware keys:
- While this method using the hardware keys might sound more challenging than the app, it’s the better option of the two if you want to be quick. The hardware keys or buttons on your Gionee device is simply referring to the keys like the Home and Power keys.
- Load the picture you want on the display and get ready for your screenshot.
- Hold the Volume Down and Power buttons on your Gionee device and then let go after about a second.
- Listen for a shutter sound from a camera or look at the screen flicking off and back on again.
- Your screenshot is now available to look at from your Gallery app. Open the Gallery app and you will see a folder called ‘Screenshots’.
- Open the Screenshots folder and check out the picture you took moments ago.