The ZTE X5 smartphone is a new device that comes with all the usual features a quality ZTE smartphone has. You can boot the device into the recovery mode which is a separate bootable partition. You can boot into fastboot mode to the bootloader mode for applying updates on your device. You will probably be able to unlock the bootloader, install a custom recovery and root the device before too long. One of the other cool things you can do that’s built-in to your operating system on the ZTE X5 device is take screenshots.
Ever since Android 4.0 ICS came about, we have all had a way in which we could take a screenshot on ZTE devices suing a hardware key combination. That same method is available still today. Most people prefer to use that hardware key method. The rest prefers to use applications from the Google Play Store. With apps, you can change where you need to position your hands on the device to take the screenshot. Some people have small hands and uncoordinated hands and the stock option using the hardware keys to too difficult for them. Those people prefer finding the perfect-fitting app that allows them to touch the device in positions that are more suitable to their hands. The choice is your to make.
Taking Snapshots on the ZTE X5
- Turn on your ZTE handset and open the webpage or picture you want to save on your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- Do not release the two buttons until you hear a shutter sound of the camera and witness the screen dimming.
- Head back to your photo Gallery app and open the Screenshots folder.
– you should find a Screenshots folder is automatically created after you take your first screenshot using the device.
All of you should now know how to take screenshots on the ZTE X5 handset. If you don’t enjoy the layout of your device, try installing some apps instead. The Screen Grabber app is a really popular choice.