To capture a screenshot on the Vivo X6 Phablet is to capture a moment you want to share with either your family, friends, or just yourself in the future. There are no limitations with what you can capture on your devices display when you take a screenshot on the Vivo X6 device. You might be looking at a particular web page and see something one of your friends are interested in, or you might see a funny social media post that has something you want one of your friends to see. Taking the screenshot is often faster and easier than clicking a social share button, not to mention it’s better to show exactly what you want someone else to be viewing.
When you take a screenshot on the Vivo X6, you are doing so by using the hardware keys that come on your device, or apps. The hardware key method is built-in to your OS by Google and the manufacturer. That means it doesn’t mater what phone carrier network you are assigned to, it doesn’t matter what region or country you are located, the same steps here will work for all models. Furthermore, if you don’t want to use the hardware key method, you can install an app we will teach you during the guide. The apps are also universal for all versions of the Vivo X6 device.
Taking Screenshots On The Vivo X6
- Turn on your Vivo smartphone and have the picture on the display that you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time and release them after you hear the shutter sound of a camera.
Great job; that’s all you have to do to take snapshots on the Vivo X6 smartphone. The shutter sound of the camera is built into the Android operating system to let you know that your screenshot has been taken successfully. You should also notice the screen dimming as if you were taking a picture with a camera.
Now that photo is available from your devices photo Gallery app or notifications.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for the Quick memo application.
- Once installed, drag your finger down from the top of your display and press the Quick memo icon to take a picture of what’s on your screen.