The Screenshot is a basic need for smartphone users, this feature made screen sharing easier in smartphones. If you don’t know how to take a screenshot from your smart device, then you will be called a noob in the world of smartphones. This feature comes handy in many situations like if you want to share any deal from any shopping app. For example, you just have to take a snap of your screen and share it with your friends using any messenger app. You can also use this feature for saving maps from any mapping app and save It for further use. Today I will tell you all the possible ways to take screenshot with your phone so you can use whatever suits you tube best.
Make sure that your phone should have cellular data enabled and you have some internet pack so you won’t get charged for downloading any app from the Google Play Store. Your phone should not be rooted or screenshot app won’t work on your phone. Your phone should have Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or higher to make this app work on your phone.
Taking a Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos snapshot
Using key combination:
Taking screenshot using key combination is easy, but tricky method to take screenshot on your smartphone.
- Unlock your phone and navigate to the screen you want to take screenshot of.
- Now press volume down key and power key together.
- Press them together or your phone will get locked or volume gets high.
- You will hear a beep or camera shutter sound and the screen will animate, you will also get a notification that screenshot has been captured in your notification bar.
- Now you can go to your phone’s gallery and open the screenshot album to see your screenshots. All of your screenshots will get saved to this album automatically.
Using a dedicated app:
For this you have to install an app on your phone and use It for taking a screenshot on your phone.
- First go to Google play store and search for “OK screenshot” app.
- Download and install It on your phone.
- Open the app and put its widget on your home screen.
- When you want to take screenshot just tap on that widget and your screen will get snapped and saved into the Gallery.
- You can also enable vibration when your screen gets snapped from the settings.
Now you know how to take screenshot from your phone and you can show off to your friends by sharing your phone’s screenshot with them. If you know or want to know more you can use the comment section below to connect us, I will be very happy to help you all.