While customizing an Android device to a certain extent is a good thing, some users just go beyond that limit and then end-up with a messed device. If you think you’ve messed-up everything on your Gionee Pioneer P4 and now it doesn’t respond anymore, you can flash it back with the stock ROM and get it working again.
Here’s how you can do that:
Files You Need
1. This should flash the stock ROM on your Gionee Pioneer P4.
2. Download SP Flash Tool to your computer. You’ll use it to flash the ROM on your device.
3. Download the Stock ROM for your device to your computer. It’s the actual firmware file containing everything your phone needs to run.
Unrooting the Gionee Pioneer P4
1. Extract files from both Stock ROM and SP Flash Tool to your computer by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
2. Once the files are extracted, double-click on SP Flash Tool executable and it will launch.
3. Click on Scatter-loading button in the tool.
4. Select the Scatter file that has come with your Stock ROM archive. It’s one of the files you extracted from the archive.
5. Once you’ve chosen the Scatter file, click on the Download button.
6. Turn off your phone.
7. Remove the battery from your phone.
8. Plug in your phone to your computer holding down the Volume DOWN button.
9. The tool should begin the flashing process.
10. When the ROM has been flashed, your phone will reboot.
11. And you’re done.
Hurray! Your Gionee Pioneer P4 is now back to the stock ROM with everything that manufacturer thinks is the best for your device.