HTC Desire is a high-end device and if you get your Desire 612 rooted and want to unroot it back for any reason then this is the right place you just landed on the right page. Today I will tell you a very easy, simple and fast way to unroot your phone. So stay tuned and read all parts of this article and apply steps on your phone carefully.
After unrooting your phone you will not be able to run the apps need root access on your phone, you can’t flash able zips or any customization need root access will stop working at the same time you unroot your phone.
What you need?
- You need a windows based PC to download and transfer framaroot apk to your phone.
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Also your phone with Unknown resources checked in settings > security.
- Backup all of your important data stored on your phone.
- Sync all of your contacts to your Google account.
- Backup all of your media files like photos, videos and music stored on your phone to your PC or any other external drive.
Steps to unroot HTC Desire 612
- First download framaroot apk from here on your PC.
- Now transfer it to your phone via USB cable and unplug your phone from PC.
- Check unknown resources on your phone as I told you before.
- Now install framaroot app on your phone and launch it.
- On framaroot app select unroot from the drop down menu and tap on “grandalf”.
- After some time you will see a success message and reboot your phone to take effect.
This will unroot your phone in seconds and now your phone will lose all its power of customization and performance boosting. From now on you are not be able to install or run previously installed apps need root access to do its job.