Did you just get a physical part broken on your Intex Aqua HD? Do you wish you had a valid warranty status so that you can send in your device for repairing?
Well, unrooting restores the warranty of your device that you had lost when you rooted it. Once you’ve unrooted your device, you should be able to send it in for any warranty reasons and get it repaired for free, if it’s still under warranty.
Here’s how you can unroot your Intex Aqua HD:
Files You Need
1. Download Framaroot APK to your computer. You’ll use it to unroot your device.
Unrooting the Intex Aqua HD
1. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Copy the Framaroot APK from your computer over to the SD card on your device.
3. Disconnect your phone from your computer when the APK is copied.
4. Head to Menu->Settings->Security and enable Unknown sources. It should allow you to install apps from outside the Google Play store on your device.
5. Open File Manager and tap on Framaroot to install it.
6. Once installed, launch the app from your menu.
7. Select Unroot from the dropdown menu in the app.
8. Tap on Boromir and wait for it to unroot your device.
9. When it says done, you’re unrooted.
10. You’re all done.
Your Intex Aqua HD is now unrooted and is ready to be sent for any warranty purposes.
Please share this article: