If you’re going to sell your Intex Aqua SX, you might consider unrooting it. What unrooting will do is restore all of the system apps that you may have uninstalled and reset all the settings to defaults. That way, the buyer will never know that the device was tinkered around with and he/she would probably pay a little more for keeping the device in its original state (it’s just you who knows what has happened with the device!).
So, here’s how you can unroot your Intex Aqua SX:
Files You Need
1. This will flash the stock Android firmware on your Intex Aqua SX device. Make sure to take a backup of your files as the following tutorial will wipe off all of your files.
2. Download Intex Aqua SX Stock ROM to your computer. It’s the entire operating system that will be flashed on your phone.
3. Download SP Flash Tool to your computer. You’ll use it to flash the stock ROM on your device.
Unrooting the Intex Aqua SX
1. First off, right-click on both SP Flash Tool and Stock ROM and select Extract here to extract their files.
2. Once extracted, launch SP Flash Tool by double-clicking on its executable file.
3. In the tool, click on the button that says Scatter-loading and navigate to your stock ROM folder and select the scatter .txt file.
4. Click on Download button in the tool.
5. Now, turn off your device.
6. Hold down Volume UP and plug in your device to your computer using a USB cable.
7. The tool will start flashing stock ROM on your device.
8. Wait for it to flash the ROM on your device.
9. When the ROM is flashed, reboot your device.
10. You’re done.
The stock ROM has been successfully flashed on your Intex Aqua SX and your device is now unrooted.