After spending quite some good time with your favorite custom ROMs, if you feel like going back to stock on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus then you can do so using the following guide.
Getting the aforesaid device back to the stock is as easy as flashing a file on an Android device. Fire-up Odin, put in the file, and let it flash your device. It should also unroot your device.
So, here’s how you can unroot and get your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus back to stock:
Files You Need
1. This should only work on Windows based computers.
2. Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your computer, if you haven’t done so yet.
3. Download Stock ROM to your computer. It is the stock firmware that will be flashed on your device.
4. Download Odin to your computer. It’ll be used to flash stock ROM on your device.
5. This only works for the GT-I9060I.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus
1. Extract files from both Stock ROM and Odin to your computer by right-clicking on them one by one and selecting Extract here.
2. Double-click on Odin executable and it’ll launch.
3. Click on the button that says PDA and select the Stock ROM file that you extracted from one of the archives above.
4. You can checkmark Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
5. Make sure that Repartition is unchecked in the tool.
6. Turn off your device.
7. Turn your device back on in download mode. To do that, hold down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power keys together.
8. Press Volume UP and you should enter download mode on your device.
9. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
10. Click on Start in the tool and wait for it to flash stock ROM on your device.
11. When it’s done flashing the ROM, your device should automatically reboot.
12. You’re all done!
The stock ROM has been successfully installed on your device. You’re now unrooted.