No matter how much you love custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV, the day will come when you want to unroot and get your device back to the stock. Although the custom ROMs have everything you need to properly run your device, there are times when stock is the best ROM for your device.
If you think that day is today, here’s how you can unroot and get your device back to the stock:
Files You Need
1. This requires you to have a computer that runs Windows as its operating system.
2. Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your computer, if you haven’t done so yet.
3. Download Odin to your computer. It’s the flashing tool for Samsung devices.
4. Download Stock ROM for the SM-G530BT to your computer. It’s the whole operating system for your device.
5. This should only be tried on the SM-G530BT device.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV
1. Right-click on both Odin and Stock ROM one by one and select Extract here to extract their files.
2. Launch Odin by double-clicking on its executable file.
3. When the Odin launches, click on PDA and choose Stock ROM available on your computer. You’re supposed to choose the extracted ROM file and not the archive itself.
4. Make sure you uncheck Repartition in the Odin.
5. You can checkmark Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
6. Turn off your device.
7. Reboot your device into download mode so that Odin can recognize it. You can do so by holding down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
8. Hit Volume UP and you should be in download mode on your device.
9. Connect your phone to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
10. Click Start in the Odin and wait for it to flash Stock ROM on your device.
11. When the ROM’s flashed, your phone will automatically reboot.
12. You’re all set!
Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV should now be unrooted. It now runs the official unrooted stock firmware.