Root gives you infinite options to customize your device and that does not mean that you should overdo customizations on your device. If you’ve messed-up your Samsung Galaxy Infinite with a lot of customizations, you can unroot and get it back to the stock. That way all the custom modifications will be gone from your device and you’ll have the stock settings back on your device.
Here’s how to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Infinite:
Files You Need
1. This tutorial requires you to have a Windows based computer.
2. Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your computer, if they aren’t already installed.
3. Download Odin to your computer. It’ll be used to flash the stock ROM on your device.
4. Download Stock ROM for the SCH-I759 to your computer. It’ll be flashed on your device.
5. You should only try this on the SCH-I759 device.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Infinite
1. First of all, extract files from both Odin and Stock ROM to your computer by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
2. When the files are extracted, double-click on Odin executable and it will launch.
3. Click on PDA in the Odin and select Stock ROM available on your computer.
4. You can checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
5. Make sure to uncheck Repartition in the Odin.
6. Turn off your phone.
7. Reboot your phone into download mode. To do so, hold down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
8. Press Volume UP when the prompt appears and you will enter the download mode on your device.
9. Plug in your device to your computer using a USB cable.
10. All set. Click Start in the Odin and wait for it to flash the stock ROM on your device.
11. When it’s done flashing the ROM, your device should automatically reboot.
12. You’re done!
Your Samsung Galaxy Infinite is now unrooted. It’s now running the pure stock version of Android.