If you’re selling your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2, it’s a good idea that you first unroot it. Unrooting will remove all signs of modifications from your device and make your device look like it’s been just bought off the store.
Here’s how you can go about unrooting your device:
Files You Need
1. You need a Windows based computer to do this tutorial.
2. You must have Samsung USB drivers installed on your computer.
3. Download Odin to your computer. It is a flashing tool for Samsung devices.
4. Download Stock ROM for the SM-G110B to your computer. It’s the stock ROM that you’ll flash on your device.
5. This only works for the SM-G110B device.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2
1. Right-click on both Odin and Stock ROM and select Extract here to extract their files.
2. Open Odin by double-clicking on its executable file.
3. When Odin launches, click on PDA and select Stock ROM available on your computer.
4. Uncheck Repartition in the Odin.
5. Checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time in the Odin.
6. Turn off your device.
7. Reboot your device into download mode. To do so, hold down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together on your device.
8. When the prompt appears, hit Volume UP and you should be in download mode.
9. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
10. Click on Start in the Odin and it’ll start flashing Stock ROM on your device.
11. When it’s done flashing the ROM, your device will automatically reboot.
12. You’re done!
Cheers! Your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 is now unrooted. It’s back to the stock firmware that it came preloaded with.