If root access has caused any issues, you might want to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 and get it back to the stock so that it becomes functional again. What unrooting does is flash the stock ROM on your device removing any custom modifications. You can then start off with a fresh Android OS on your device.
Files You Need
1. You must have access to a Windows based computer in order to do this tutorial.
2. Please make sure that Samsung USB drivers are installed on your computer.
3. Download Odin to your computer. You will need it to flash the stock ROM on your device.
4. Download Stock ROM for the SM-T560 to your computer. It’s the whole OS for your device.
5. This only works for the SM-T560 device.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6
1. Unzip files from both Odin and Stock ROM by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
2. Launch Odin by double-clicking on its executable file.
3. When the Odin launches, click on PDA and choose Stock ROM that you just downloaded to your computer. Make sure to select the extracted ROM file and not the ROM archive itself.
4. Uncheck Repartition option in the Odin.
5. Checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
6. Turn off your device.
7. Reboot your device into download mode. To do that, hold down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons at the same time for a couple of seconds.
8. You’ll get a prompt on your device. Press Volume UP and you should pass the prompt to enter the download mode.
9. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
10. Click Start in the Odin and wait for it to flash the ROM on your device.
11. When it’s done flashing the ROM, your device should automatically reboot.
12. You’re done!
Your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 is now unrooted and is running on the stock firmware. If you had any software related issues on your device, they should be gone as you’ve got a fresh start on your device.