Did you install a custom ROM on your Sony Xperia E1 and it bricked your device? Does your device not respond anymore? If so, installing the stock ROM should help you solve the issue.
Once you’ve installed the stock ROM on your Sony Xperia E1, most of the software related issues will be resolved. Also, it will unroot your device and get it back to the default state.
Files You Need
1. This will erase all the data stored on your device. Please backup the data before you do the following tutorial.
2. Download Flashtool to your computer. It’ll be used to flash the stock ROM on your device.
3. Download the Stock ROM for your Sony Xperia E1 to your computer. It’s the whole ROM containing all the OS files.
4. This should only be tried on a D2005 device.
Unrooting the Sony Xperia E1
1. Double-click on Flashtool setup file and install the tool on your computer.
2. Copy Stock ROM to the /firmwares/ folder located in the Flashtool directory.
3. Double-click on Flashtool executable to launch it on your computer.
4. When it launches, click on Flash and choose the stock ROM that you copied earlier to the firmwares folder.
5. Click on OK in the tool.
6. Turn off your device.
7. Hold down Volume DOWN button and plug in your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
8. The Flashtool should automatically start the flashing process.
9. Once the ROM is flashed, reboot your device.
10. You’re done.
Your Sony Xperia E1 is now running the official stock firmware and is unrooted. You can use Root Checker to confirm the same.
Please share this article: