There’s nothing worse than if you own a Xiaomi phone and need to manage your phone’s data using a phone manager and soon you realized that Mi phone manager is not in English language. I know this is sad but I have some thing that will make you smile definitely. Today I’ll tell you how to install the Mi phone manager in your beloved English language. This process is very easy and secure, it does not contain any malware or virus so do not hesitate to install it on your PC.
Using the Mi phone manager you can manage files stored on your phone easily. You can manage apps, contacts, messages and many more with this phone manager. You can also access your Mi cloud using this manager. The manager also lets you install apps from the Google Play store directly from this software. You can also access Xiaomi store to download apps, games, wallpaper and ringtones to you phone.
First you need a windows-based PC for this because the English language patch can only be installed on Windows PC. Next you have to install Mi Phone manager as usual and then install this patch file after that. Installation won’t take much time.
Now get ready to install Mi Phone Manager on your PC, don’t worry you don’t need your phone in this process. Just a PC with internet connection.
Steps to install Mi Phone Manager in English language
- First download the Mi Phone manager setup file from here and save it anywhere on your PC.
- Now download the English language patch from here and save this also anywhere on your PC.
- Now right-click on Mi Phone Manager setup file and click on “Run as administrator.” (It’s important to run this setup file with administrator rights or the setup will fail).
- You will see a setup screen on your PC, now confirm and install it (next, next and install).
- After installation’s done, close Mi phone manager. Also close it from system tray (right-click on the icon and select the last option from the pop-up menu).
- Now right-click on English language patch file and click on “Run as administrator”.
- When you see setup screen, install it (next, next and install).
After installation’s finished (after left clicking on “Finish”), launch Mi Phone Manager again and you can see English language on it and now you can operate it easily. If you are having some problem installing the patch file you can ask us anytime by posting your queries in the comment section below.
Also read How to install CM 12 on your Xiaomi Mi3.