The Resurrection Remix custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the fastest and smoothest ROM experiences you will find out of any aftermarket firmware. We constantly hear about ROMs such as the CyanogenMod ROM, but the Resurrection Remix is a preferred ROM over the likes of what the CyanogenMod team produces for many. The Resurrection Remix ROM is also incredibly stable on your device, so you can usually install this with confidence. The RR ROM for the T-Mobile Note 4 was in beta stages not long ago, so you might need to wait for a more stable build before installing it on your work smartphone.
Files You Need
- Download the Resurrection Remix ROM file for the T-Mobile Note 4 from here.
- The guidelines you will find written in this guide and intended for a Windows PC and TWRP recovery users. You will find the instructions will need to vary slightly if you have a different computer operating system and a different custom recovery such as ClockworkMod Recovery.
Flashing the Resurrection Remix ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for T-Mobile subscribers
- Download the Resurrection Remix custom ROM file directly to the computer and then copy it over to the desktop.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone to the computer with the USB cable.
- Copy the Resurrection Remix custom ROM file over to the root of the internal SD card storage space.
- Unplug your device from the computer once you are happy you have the ROM zip file stored properly.
- Turn off the Galaxy Note 4 device and boot it up directly to the recovery mode using the hardware button combination for that mode.
- Tap on the ‘Backup’ button you have from the main TWRP menu and take the NANDroid backup of your current ROM before doing anything else.
- Tap on the ‘Wipe’ button and wipe the current ROM. It will also perform a factory reset for you which is why you need to backup before this point.
- Tap on the ‘Install’ button and follow the on-screen prompts to browse your SD card for the Resurrection Remix custom ROM zip file.
- Swipe on the bottom of the screen where it says swipe to install the zip file.
- Once you have installed your new ROM file, choose the ‘Reboot System’ option from the main recovery menu.
In conclusion, that’s all you need to install the Resurrection Remix custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from the T-Mobile phone carrier network in the United States.