Nokia X2 finally gets Lollipop custom ROM update, but it now has some bugs (minor). You can install it on your Nokia X2 without any problem.
- Your phone should have any custom recovery installed (like TWRP or CWM).
- Installing ROM will take away your phones warranty.
- This Rom has bugs (listed below) so don’t blame me for that.
- I am not the maker of this ROM, but still, you can ask me for some fix I can solve those.
- Battery percentage icons (sometimes it will show old battery icon).
- It’s difficult to read text on Popups (cause text is of the same color).
- Dialer app says no number when you are dialing it and selecting the contact from the search results.
- Rest is fine if you found any tell me.
- Download the ROM.
- Move it to your phone.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Make a full backup of previous ROM.
- Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, system and factory reset.
- Now install > select zip from SD card > select the ROM zip and confirm to install.
- That would be it if your phone stuck in a boot loop then reboot your phone to recovery and wipe data factory reset (do not wipe system this time).
In conclusion, that is how to install the Android Lollipop ROM on the Nokia X2 smartphone. You should now get the chance to experience all of the Lollipop operating system features that you can get from the stock ROM if your device were to have received the over the air update.