One root application for your Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 device that doesn’t get mentioned nearly enough is the ‘lag fix’ app. With lag fix, you can do a pretty good job of fixing annoying lagging with the operating system. Until now, we had only known as installing new software updates to fix your lag issues. The lag fix application won’t fix everything, but it’s an app to try before you give up and buy a new device.
Sometimes with devices that are not from the largest manufacturers in the world, we can find lag is an issue that’s in the software. This might be your ticket to having a device that works to your standards should you develop a lag issue with your Pop C7 device.
Files You Need
- Download the Root Genius application for your Pop C7 from here.
- You are voiding the Alcatel warranty when you choose to root the device using this guide. You can unroot your Pop C7 and that warranty will start working again.
Rooting the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7
- Download the Root Genius rooting tool directly to the computer and extract the package on the desktop.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on your Pop C7 device by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- Anyone who cannot find the Developer Options on the Pop C7 can unlock it by pointing to the Menu > Settings > About Device > Model Number.
- Launch the Root Genius application by double-clicking on the executable file on the desktop.
Connect the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 smartphone to the computer with the USB cable and the Root Genius application will automatically detect your device.
- Click over the ‘Root Now’ button you can see on the screen.
- Wait for the Root Genius application to give your device the success message once the progress bar makes it all the way to 100% at the end.
In conclusion, that’s how to root the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 smartphone using a one click rooting application called Root Genius. it’s a popular application that can root many Android devices in just a few seconds. You may download the root checker application from the Google Play Store for your Alcatel One Touch handset and check that it did work. There is a root checker ‘basic’ version that is free of charge. Just open the root checker application after you install it and then agree with any updates on the display. It might also ask for your Alcatel Pop C7 device to grant SuperUser access.
People enjoy rooting the Android operating system so they can have a wider variety of apps available for them to install. These apps appear just like the old apps and are even available to install from the same Google Play Store. The main difference is that some of them are labeled that they need root access to run. That means they will download on your device just like a regular application would but when you go to install it wouldn’t have worked up until you completed the guide above. Now that you do have root access to that internal system, though, all of those same root apps will now run after you open them. The only hard part is finding out what root apps you want to install on the device in your hands. You can learn all about root applications by checking out our list of the best root apps for Android and finding out which ones you would like to try.