Rooting the Blu Energy X Plus smartphone will give you exclusive access to infinite features. With it, you can find oodles of applications from the Google Play Store that can increase your Blu’s performance, increase the battery life, remove the stock apps by your manufacturer and carrier and still a great deal more.
One example of a feature you might not be aware of is connecting a Play Station controller to your Blu smartphone and use it for better gaming. You wouldn’t have a chance in the world of pulling that off without root access to that internal system. With root, however, you can set it up and easily.
Files You Need
- Download the KingRoot universal rooting application for the Energy X Plus device from here.
- choosing to void the warranty when you root the BLU Energy smartphone and you must unroot and remove the KingUser app to get the warranty working again.
Rooting the BLU Energy X Plus running Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Download the KingRoot app and then install it from your web browser application that you use on your BLU Energy X Plus smartphone. Alternately, you may copy it to the SD card and install the APK file using a file manager.
- Once done, tap and open the KingRoot application from your Blu’s app drawer.
- Tap on the large button from the main page that suggests it will root your device.
- Wait for a few minutes for the progress bar to make its way to 100% and for the KingRoot team to give your device the “success!” message on the display of your phone.
- Close the application and reboot the BLU Energy X Plus smartphone before you attempt to install any new apps.
In conclusion, that’s all you need to root the BLU Energy X Plus smartphone running Android 5.0 or Android 5.1 Lollipop. You will find the X Plus smartphone comes with Android 5.0 out of the box and might get the 5.1 Lollipop update arriving over the air soon. The guide should work for both. Just remember to unroot before you accept the next over the air update. The KingRoot application comes with its own way to unroot, so you don’t unroot by flashing the stock ROM on your device. You will be clicking on the ‘Uninstall’ button or learning how to remove the KingUser from your BLU device.