Rooting your smartphone is like getting it out of the jail of Google department of police, which means after rooting you will be able to alter the system file of your Android device. However, make sure you know what you are doing before rooting your phone or you might get ended up with a bricked device.
Grab some tools and get your phone ready, read this carefully: You need a PC with internet connection, a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC and your phone with USB debugging enabled and sufficient battery before rooting your phone. Enable USB debugging by going to the Settings > About Device > tap on build number 7 times and this will unlock Developer Option inside the settings menu. Now go back to the Settings, followed by Developer Options and enable USB debugging from here. Charge your phone to at least 50% battery so it will make through the rooting process easily.
Backup almost all of your phone’s data to keep it safe from any damage. Sync your contacts to your Google Account or export them to your phone’s SD card so you can restore them back when you need them. Also backup all of your media files like photos, videos and music to your PC using USB cable.
This rooting process is only for Samsung Galaxy Core Lite 4G LTE SM GT-3586. Do not try to root any other device using this method or files mentioned here.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Core Lite 4G LTE GT-3586 using the Kingroot application:
- First all you need to do is to download the Kingroot APK file from here and save it on your PC where you can find it later.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable and move that downloaded APK file to your phone storage or SD card.
- Unplug your phone and install that King Root APK file on your phone, you can use help for installing APK to your Android phone from here.
- After the installing’s done, go to all the apps and launch the Kingroot app from there.
- You will see your phone’s model number written on that app that means you are good to go.
- Now tap on the blue START ROOT button located at the bottom of the screen, the rooting process will get started immediately.
- Wait for some time and your phone will get rooted in no time, when you see a green tick on that app just exit the app and reboot your phone.
After booting your phone up you will be able to install any root app on your phone and use fit normally. You can check root access on your phone by installing any root checker app on your device.