Looking for a reason to root your Lenovo A859? Why not check out the Servicely application that is available from the Google Play Store to help get your root app ventures under way. If you thought that opening sentence sounded cliché, that’s because it was — and it was on purpose. Why? Because there are so many words people are subject to online these days that in an easy way to grab people’s attention is by saying the most outrageous cliché things you can think of. But why would I use it now? Because Servicely is an application that serves the attention.
That’s right, I just manipulated you. Servicely can manipulate too, but it leaves you alone and focuses it’s attention on your apps that are running in the background. Much like the Greenify application, Servicely can stop popular apps that buzz your device hundreds of times per day from running in the background. One of those apps you might be familiar with is the Facebook application.
Files You Need
- Download the Root Genius application for the A859 device from here.
- You are choosing to void the warranty on your Lenovo device when you root the A859 device using the Root Genius application. You can unroot the A859 device and the warranty will start working again.
Rooting the Lenovo A859
- Download the Root Genius one click rooting app directly to your computer from the files section above.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on your Lenovo A859 device by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- Any A859 device that does not have the Developer Options unlocked can do it now by pointing to the Menu > Settings > About Device > Build Number 7 times.
- Extract the Root Genius application and run it on your computer so the user-interface opens on the desktop.
- Connect the Lenovo A859 device to the computer with the USB cable.
- Wait for a few seconds and your device will be detected by the Root Genius application.
- Once done, you will see a rooting button appear. Click the button and the Root Genius application will now root your device.
- Wait until the progress bar reaches 1005 and the Root Genius application says your device is now rooted.
In conclusion, that’s how to root the Lenovo A859 device using the one click rooting application called Root Genius. You should have no worries installing a custom recovery on the Lenovo A859 after you have completed the rooting guide. A custom recovery is the next thing most people install. With a new recovery like TWRP and your root access, you can start installing new ROMs.