As time goes on the stock Android software updates, seemingly get better and better, but there are still thousands of valid reasons as to why one would want to root the LeTv 1S smartphone. From tweaking the user interface to give you different looks, to tweaking the internal hardware to give you different performance, there are things that a necessary software update is coming to your phone will never do. One of the reason we can expect people to find continually user interface tweaks useful is the stock Android software updates are always going to roll out in our direction made for a mass audience kind of like the equivalent of a Stephen King novel. The world that you see is going to appeal to a large number of people around the world, but it is not going to be for everybody. By giving our smartphones like the LeTv 1S the chance to customize the looks, we can create software that is capable of pleasing a more niche market and a market that Android developers out of Mountain View will never care about with any real sincerity.
Here is everything you need to root the LeTv Le 1S smartphone when you have it running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow software updates by using the KingoRoot universal one-click rooting application.
Files You Need
- Download the Kingoroot APK file from here.
Note that rooting the LeTv 1S smartphone using the KingoRoot application does not require you to unlock the bootloader on the phone first. However, should you wish to install a custom recovery n the smartphone, you will need to have the bootloader unlocked.
You can follow our guides to unlock the bootloader on the LeTv1 1S smartphone and then find out what you need to install a custom recovery on the LeTv 1S smartphone if you want the ability to install custom ROMs, kernels, and any aftermarket firmware.
Rooting the LeTv Le 1S smartphone running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow software updates
- Turn on the desktop computer and download the KIngoRoot APK file directly to the computer and have it waiting on the desktop.
- Connect the LeTv 1S smartphone to the computer with the USB cable that you usually use to charge the device.
- Copy and paste the KingoRoot zip file over to the internal storage SD card and keep it in the first folder and not hidden in any of the subfolders.
- Unplug your LeTv 1S smartphone from the computer once you are sure you have the file on your SD card.
- Install a File Manager from the Google Play Store or use one if there is already one that comes with your device and install the APK file.
- Once installed, tap on the Kingoroot icon from the app drawer and open the application.
- Tap on the large button from the Kingo main app page that suggests it will root your phone.
- Wait until you get the success message from Kingo to tell you that your phone is rooted and then exit the app.
- Reboot the LeTv 1S smartphone the usual way and open the Google Play Store to install the root checker application.
In conclusion, that is all you need to root the LeTv 1S smartphone by using the KingoRoot one-click rooting app when the phone is running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow software updates.