The Ultimate 2 by the Life’s Good company has an easy root method made available thanks to the Towelroot tool where users can click the
make it ra1n button and end up with a simple One-Click rooting solution. if you prefer hacking open the internal hardware so you can flash a custom ROM or head over to the Google Play Store and install some root-requiring apps, you can do that after the guide below.
Rooting Android devices if an unofficial and risky process which may damage your phone if not performed correctly. After rooting your phone you will not be able to get any assistance for your phone even if It falls in the warranty period. Don’t worry rooting your phone is not going to damage your phone in any way till you read all the precautions mentioned here.
After rooting your phone you can do some extra-ordinary things with your phone like customizing UI, boosting performance and managing storage more easily. You can also install custom ROM on your phone after flashing any custom recovery.
Backup your phone’s important data to any safe place before rooting your phone so It stay safe if anything wrong happens. Back up all of your media files to your PC or any other external drive like your photos, videos or music files. Backup your important contacts by syncing them to your Google account or exporting them to your phone’s SD card.
Tools you need:
- A PC with internet connection and antivirus disabled (during this process only).
- A USB cable, better if its intact.
- Your phone with USB debugging enabled, enable it by going to settings > developer options > check the USB debugging option there.
- This rooting process and files attached is only for LG Ultimate 2 on TracFone only so don’t try to root any other one with this guide or It may bricks your device.
- Before rooting your phone make sure that It have enough battery to reach to the end of the process without getting off lacking battery juice.
- Root your phone at your own risk, do not blame us if you ended up with a bricked device.
Steps to root LG Ultimate 2
- Go to this page here and download tr.apk file by clicking on “λ” sign.
- Now connect your LG Ultimate 2 phone to your PC as a USB mass storage device so we can get access to the memory card of your phone.
- Transfer this tr.apk file to your phone’s SD card.
- Unplug your phone from the PC.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Security > check the Unknown Resources option.
- Navigate to that apk file and install it on your phone.
- Launch that installed app from the app drawer.
- Tap on “make it ra1n” button inside that app, this will root your phone.
- Now go to Google Play store and search for SuperUser app and install it on your phone.
Your LG Ultimate second edition phone has been rooted just reboot it to take effect and start use your phone as rooted device. If you face any problem doing this just ask me for help using the comment section below. Once complete, you can learn what things to do with a rooted Android and install the root checker app.