Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has been recently launched by Samsung and is a colossal hit. This phone has a large 5.7-inch display with 518 ppi pixel density protected by corning gorilla glass 4. Processed by one 1.5 GHz quad core and one 2.1 GHz quad core processor with four gigs of RAM (equal to my PC). 16 MP primary camera with lots and lots of features and a 5 MP front-facing camera. Powered by a 3000 Li-ion battery and the main feature is, of course, the stylus “S-Pen” and now this pen is improved than before. The significant new feature of this new Note 5 is the screen off memo feature which is very popular nowadays.
Developers are always worried about porting these features to the previous versions of the same flagship devices. One of the developers on XDA developers has introduced a mode of which you can have this screen off memo taking feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or Note 4. This guide will tell you about installing this feature on your Note 3 or Note 4 so follow the guide and make this function all yours.
How to Install Note 5 Screen Off Memo Feature on Note 3
- Download the Screen Off Memo apk and save it on your PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable and transfer this apk to your phone.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
- On your phone go to settings > security > enable the Unknown resources option.
- After that go to the fie manager and locate that apk file.
- Tap on that apk file and you will see an installation screen, tap on Install button at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for some time and your app will get installed automatically.
- For checking that the feature is working just lock your phone and pull the s pen, you will be presented with a black and white memo screen on the display just write the note you want to save and save it.
- Your phone has been installed with a new feature and have fun with that.
In conclusion, that is how to install the screen off memo for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone.