Maybe the time has come for you to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE? Or maybe you’re now sick of your custom ROM and want to get your stock love back?
Regardless of the reasons, here’s how to unroot your device:
Files You Need
1. You must have access to a Windows based computer in order to do this tutorial.
2. You should have Samsung USB drivers installed on your computer.
3. Download Odin to your computer. It’ll be used to flash the stock ROM on your device.
4. Download Stock ROM for the SM-T113 to your computer. It’s the complete Android package for your device.
5. This only works for the SM-T113 device.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE
1. Right-click on both Stock ROM and Odin and select Extract here to extract their files.
2. Double-click on Odin executable to launch it.
3. When Odin launches, click the button that says PDA and select Stock ROM available on your computer.
4. Uncheck Repartition if it’s checkmarked in the Odin.
5. Checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
6. Power down your device.
7. Power up your device into download mode. To do that, hold down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons at the same time.
8. Press Volume UP to enter the download mode on your device.
9. Once in download mode, connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
10. Once connected, hit Start in the Odin and wait for it to flash the ROM on your device.
11. When the Odin’s done flashing the ROM, your device will automatically reboot.
12. You’re done!
You should boot up into the pure stock Android on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 VE. You’re now unrooted and are running the stock firmware.