WhatsApp is a modern day Smartphone texting application programmed to run on various mobile phone platforms like iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows. The application acts as an instant messenger service, much like the popular G-talk, but more efficiently and conveniently. WhatsApp uses mobile data connection or Wi-Fi to send and receive messages. The application has become a huge success for its practicability and user-friendly platform, and this has fuelled the idea of WhatsApp for PC as well.
Highlights of Using WhatsApp
• Free Application: The main advantage of the application is that it is free, though it is only for the first year. The developers guarantee that you will be able to save a lot of your money with this application when text-messaging charges have been continuously rising. The highlight also is that there are no charges when you text internationally or when you share files either. That can save you a fortune for sure.
• Sharing Files: WhatsApp will let you share images, videos, audio files, and contacts instantly. The recent update will let you share your location and even the Map. The files are shared real-time, and there is no lag while files are shared.
• Sync with Phone Number: This is one of the features that makes the app easier to use. The app does not require any username or a nickname to be able to use. The application reads you phone contacts when installed and adds your phone contacts to your WhatsApp connections. That will enable to identify your contacts easily and to connect to them.
• Group Conversations: You will be able to carry out group conversations.
• Easy Setup: The application does not require any server accounts to be created, and no login is required either.
Methods to Run WhatsApp on Your PC
Since WhatsApp is an application for mobile platforms, it is not possible to download and run the app on your PC right away. To use WhatsApp for PC, you need a program that will help you run Android applications on your PC. You can download the BlueStacks app to run WhatsApp on your PC. Once you have downloaded the BlueStacks app, install the program like any other software for your PC.
How to Download WhatsApp for PC
You can download the apk file for WhatsApp from the Google Play store. One you have downloaded the apk file to your PC, you will need to run the program with the BlueStacks app. That will get you through the installation process, as the program will be automatically installed on your PC through the BlueStacks application.
Once the installation process has been completed, you will be able to use WhatsApp for PC, as you have been using WhatsApp on your cell phone.
WhatsApp Messenger has become one of the most downloaded text messenger applications. This simple, yet innovative application has 250 million users as of now. The recent trend to get WhatsApp for PC will further fuel the app’s popularity. The download figures show that the application is on a roll to become the best android text messenger application in a short while.
Please share this article: